Pain and pain...
Blame and blame...
You never want to be a fain?
you capture my veins
blocking the sense
but do stay in core...
then- why always you blame?
don't make it vain,
So much pains
I've gathered in my heart;
oh..what kind of strain! !
pulling my veins,
You does exist-
I can't retreat,
and, of course, bear our fame.
Oh what a virulent pain! !
You made me cry,
yes, I do try,
I do shed to refresh
my heart with that absolute experience.
Just pain and pain....
I need, I need
do exist with that strain,
but don't blame.
Is It a game? ?
BIBHAKAR DUTTA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pain by BIBHAKAR DUTTA )
- Destiny....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 9, ramesh rai
- Our House Is The Mountain Top, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- At no cost, hasmukh amathalal
- Overcompensation, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Virtual White Teeth, douglas scotney
- Transformation, Amitava Sur
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 8, ramesh rai
- Space Of Time, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Rail Blaze, Thomas Plotz
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Let Go and Let God (dedicated to my aunt.., Miss Remy
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Sheldon Allan Silverstein
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)