Over A Kiss
Like those lotus blossoming,
during a morning cool spring;
Your blue eyes are half open;
a love lyric now born from pen;
Your passion of lust on the face,
a dew drop melts at its surface.
Guilty over a kiss of deep pleasure;
I touch your spicy body in leisure.
Williamsji Maveli's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Over A Kiss by Williamsji Maveli )
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till you come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah
- Your Party, Dog goD 8Hate