Out Of Court
It is out of court
Sir, let me say some words.
To love is not a crime
To sex is but natural.
The thing is that
It is lack of courage
It is our fear
It is social stigma
That labelled us criminals.
We dare not to say
Yes, we love each other
Yes, we sexed.
We should not go against the nature
And we can not go also.
We must surrender before nature
And we surrendered
This is our crime
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Out Of Court by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Importance Of Nothing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- falling dead, Afrodita Alkline
- Monsoon Showers, Jaipal Singh
- My legs and my hands, gajanan mishra
- Perfectly Imperfect Poetry, Marvin Brato Sr
- Hands Thrown Up, I Am Krakatoa
- The truth about lies, kelvin alexander
- Many Men, Afrodita Alkline
- Leaves, Frieda Risvold
- Second chance, Gerry Legister