Our friendship happened instantly,
We met and something clicked;
Of all the people that I met,
You were the one I picked.
Our friendship happened easily,
We had so much to share;
It seemed like we already were
A team, a perfect pair.
Our friendship happened caringly,
We respected one another;
Affection shown by both of us,
A kinship like no other.
Gail Grierson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Our Friendship by Gail Grierson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- 'Golden-Boy', Edward Kofi Louis
- After The Rain, Ronald Chapman
- अराय सैथो, Bahadur Basumatary
- Having Premarital Sex, Edward Kofi Louis
- Vision of India, Laxman Rao
- Under The Big Oak Tree, Edward Kofi Louis
- As You Came Along, Edward Kofi Louis
- However Much, JAMES T. ADAIR
- A SUBJECT, ROCHISH MON
- My Friend, The Princess