Our friendship happened instantly,
We met and something clicked;
Of all the people that I met,
You were the one I picked.
Our friendship happened easily,
We had so much to share;
It seemed like we already were
A team, a perfect pair.
Our friendship happened caringly,
We respected one another;
Affection shown by both of us,
A kinship like no other.
Gail Grierson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Our Friendship by Gail Grierson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Pussy cat, gajanan mishra
- Geweldskoorts, Madrason writer
- Sine Curve, Hardik Vaidya
- Alone in the Winepress, Terrance Tracy
- I Am Human, Marites C. Cayetano
- Is Isolation, Rohit Sapra
- I wouldn't ask more, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Let It Be Fatal, Deanna Lee
- A Blue Christmas Tree, Heather Burns
- Mother, and mother, gajanan mishra