Open To More Options
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
I don't think we become senile because we are old and growing older. If we have time, something to do, life and hope, then we can have the sense of having more options. Then we can stay young at heart! It would seem that we are more at risk of becoming senile if we give up that sense of 'having more options.'!
Comments about this poem (Open To More Options by Margaret Moran )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- This World, Spiritwind Wood
- With Pride We Remain, Spiritwind Wood
- The Perversion of Christian Ideals, Brian Johnston
- Giver Of Light, Spiritwind Wood
- spinach makes me teeth feel chalky, Mandolyn ...
- Ode to knickers, Ruth Walters
- This Really Blows My Mind, Electric Lady
- Under The Tree, Tony Adah
- Poem Title, Doyen Lingua
- ten?, Mandolyn ...