'The tranquil sound of vacuuming
Can put hairs on your chest'.
Conveyed to a gorilla
While he's sleeping as a guest,
Will put yourself in danger
Of starring in the eyes.
(Like misconstrued encounter) ,
As pink snout before pork pies.
The gravy brown is thicker when
You put in half a box.
Slipped into a fish tank
That's so clear you see the rocks.
Try to cure with laundry soap and
You never mind rapport.
But where to bury fishes
When you're on the fourteenth floor.
If gorilla's sleeping peaceful
And fish are smiling wide.
Leave vacuuming and gravy.
It's a theory well applied.
Catherine Casey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Oops by Catherine Casey )
- Travel China Haiku - - A wealth China, john tiong chunghoo
- Autumnal, Lawrence Beck
- Blinding Trust, Nick Kler
- I was falling, Rohan Nath
- The Moon And Me, Mallika Achuthan Menon
- The Mighty Tower, Enoch Owusu Gyamfi
- When will I be Free?, nic berja
- Spreading, Aparna Chatterjee
- To The Milking Gone, Julian Mann
- No Regrets, Nancy Cullen
Poem of the Day
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Len Webster's 'Happiness', Len Webster
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- The Lesson, Roger McGough
- A Devoted Teacher, Joseph T. Renaldi
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(November 9 - 1937)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Robert Louis Stevenson