Two twists of pepper
A pinch of salt
Adrienne Barbeau and life is good
Funny movies on a quiet day
Glass of vino on slow days as slow days should
What a head of hair on this one! ! !
I need a brother I think..
No friends on my own..such a loser eh?
No no no it’s the family
And why is she breast feeding in the mall?
Por el amor de dios! ! !
Is she gay
Not sure but he is! !
Life is an opera with big tenor moments
And this is the one.. the clock ticks
And the food gets cold
Suddenly an empty room
Acting out the parts
Defective and authentic
But we drown good..
Then again TIMING..IS..EVERYTHING….
And sometimes you just know……….
So good night my love
And see you soon……
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Only Child by Guillermo Veloso )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stafford's Cabin, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Invest the present, gajanan mishra
- Free Gaff! !, Damian Murphy
- Blizzards are not snows, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- w0rk ya mAjiK - (Selah (take a moment to.., sEaN nOrTh
- At the End of the Rainbow, Reagan A. Latumbo
- yeah you got all the answers i know - an.., sEaN nOrTh
- Life-death bicycle, gajanan mishra
- Broken Not Forgotten, Melissa Furey
- 2 ReaD A LinE Or 2 - Sh# ThaT they $mOkE.., sEaN nOrTh
- The Past, Sari Mavi