Guillermo Veloso Poems
- Patagonia Have you ever seen the sun at midnight? Have you ...
- Cuban Love Sweet gold of The sun in her smile The scent of ...
- Blind Love The poetry of blind man is not metered In ...
- Abandoned Love A single lost rose Abandoned on the ...
- A Dangerous Rose
- 9/11....Decade We pack our time in Bundles of 10 Each year ...
- Peace Be With You, My Brother You have bitten my arm and ...
a chef by trade, lover of life, it's passions and pains. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Guillermo Veloso
Have you ever seen the sun at midnight?
Have you ever felt the cool rain on a cloudless day?
Have you ever run your toes through the tall grass on a city street?
Have you ever made love to a lover on a loveless night?
And my lover lies besides me a million miles away
At the end of the earth