One Is Supreme
One plate is fixed to the ends,
This wonderful object I can light up
With my eyes, and then the ideas run
Into the bridge, where faces turn.
To the lasting effect we turn our faces,
Bright light affects our stay on this earth,
Under the feet is a relaxed leader.
Dark, and light, are fatal illnesses,
Nights shall run out of feet,
And days conquer the land with the wealth
My earth's work fetches a million products
And chemistry falls to the ground.
One plate is enough for the whole flower
And the following is supreme.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (One Is Supreme by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Il faut toujours regarder, Eric Dubois
- The Ballad of John O'Kelly, Chris Zachariou
- Il et Elle se regardent, Eric Dubois
- Mountain, gajanan mishra
- Heures débridées, Eric Dubois
- The end, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- God Truly Cares For Me, Dr John Celes
- Comme une pluie battante, Eric Dubois
- Burma Iconic Lady Aung San Suu Kyi (The .., U Win Kyi
- Demon, gajanan mishra