One Is Supreme
One plate is fixed to the ends,
This wonderful object I can light up
With my eyes, and then the ideas run
Into the bridge, where faces turn.
To the lasting effect we turn our faces,
Bright light affects our stay on this earth,
Under the feet is a relaxed leader.
Dark, and light, are fatal illnesses,
Nights shall run out of feet,
And days conquer the land with the wealth
My earth's work fetches a million products
And chemistry falls to the ground.
One plate is enough for the whole flower
And the following is supreme.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (One Is Supreme by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- How Suicide Works 3, C Jay Caputo
- Under The Moonlit Nights, I Think of Kis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Poet Is A Liar, A Great Liar, You Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Poet, Chris Newton
- Insomnia, petra pen
- "The Rest of My Life.", Aaron Waingrow
- La forme a conséquence, douglas scotney
- How Suicide Works 2, C Jay Caputo
- Eid Mubarak, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- My Feet, Randy McClave