'One Day At A Time.' #2
Dear Lord Jesus Christ, beloved Lord and Savior of our lives. We humbly pray: Your beloved Holy Spirit 'Leads us and guides us and lives right inside of us.'
'We trust and obey for there's no other way to be happy in Jesus,
but to trust and obey.' Because we trust in Jesus Christ our
Lord and savior we need never be afraid of death, hell, and the grave.
'Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I fear no evil; for You are with me. Your rod and Your staff they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever.' (Psalm 23: 4-6)
'Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
Teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you;
and I am with you always even to the end of the age.' Amen
Matthew 28: 19-20.
Yes Jesus Christ is coming back again for all of His friends.
We should all watch, wait, and pray. He may be coming back again
right away without any further delay!
Love in Christ Jesus!
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('One Day At A Time.' #2 by Roxanne Dubarry )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Inspiration, Henry David Thoreau
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- Kira My Love, Michael P. McParland
- Full Understanding, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Devil Does Find My Need, Adeosun Olamide
- Peterborough Cry, Moses Samandar
- Take Care, Milady, Lawrence Beck
- Topics And Themes, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Getting Something Wanted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- God Provides, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- People Think They Can Be Saved, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Your Work, Vera Sidhwa