'One Day At A Time.' #2
Dear Lord Jesus Christ, beloved Lord and Savior of our lives. We humbly pray: Your beloved Holy Spirit 'Leads us and guides us and lives right inside of us.'
'We trust and obey for there's no other way to be happy in Jesus,
but to trust and obey.' Because we trust in Jesus Christ our
Lord and savior we need never be afraid of death, hell, and the grave.
'Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I fear no evil; for You are with me. Your rod and Your staff they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever.' (Psalm 23: 4-6)
'Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
Teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you;
and I am with you always even to the end of the age.' Amen
Matthew 28: 19-20.
Yes Jesus Christ is coming back again for all of His friends.
We should all watch, wait, and pray. He may be coming back again
right away without any further delay!
Love in Christ Jesus!
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('One Day At A Time.' #2 by Roxanne Dubarry )
- strong, LongLive BrokenHeart
- 3, Smoky Hoss
- Soul Holes, Smoky Hoss
- Magic of Indian Democracy, SANDIP GOSWAMI
- ...and am loving it, Manonton Dalan
- There is yet Hope, Smoky Hoss
- Beauty And The Beholder, hugh everard
- Black Rose, Poetic Lilly Emery
- Joyful Is Life With Colours, Rohit Sapra
- Ferguson and Law Enforcement, Is It Poetry
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)