One big Universe.. Many bugs!
One big universe
as a whole integrated
diverse inter woven threads
darkness and light
hand in hand dance
on floor of space
Like terror and peace
Dancing together on
earth's floor, KaLi's dance
Sharada's divine veena's tune
avidya and vidya
shadow caused by light.
There are dark corners
where demons live merrily
and that place is our heart
above the dark thick layers of flesh and blood
only a thin attractive skin
Even on angel's skin live
horrible germs wait for time.
Under skin deep layer of love
creamy layer of learned people
thick layer of darkness prevail
sustained ignorance acts
Hands stained with blood
bloodless hearts hatred filled
Spilling blood, killing innocents.
Ramdas Bhandarkar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (One big Universe.. Many bugs! by Ramdas Bhandarkar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Prayer and love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Not to be in surplus, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Meteors, Ronald Chapman
- Volunteers, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -39, Ronjoy Brahma
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -40, Ronjoy Brahma
- Evolution, Is It Poetry
- New Alarm Clock, Ronald Chapman
- Blue Octavo Haiku, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Algonquin Afterthoughts, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon