On this Eve of Friendship Day.
Let’s give a name to each other,
Let’s give a hug to each other,
Let’s give a kiss to each other,
On this beautiful eve of friendship day!
Let the hurricane of the world come,
Let the ocean waves reach all the shores high,
Let the sun shine down with its blazing heat,
And let our friendship bear it all with a smile!
Let our friendship abridge all pain.
Let our friendship elevate our strength,
Let our friendship always stand eminent,
Let all the charm of our friendship remains forever!
Winnie Angel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (On this Eve of Friendship Day. by Winnie Angel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Massasauga Saga - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- givesthewholegameaway, sEaN nOrTh
- Elegy of a crafted death, Shruti Goswami
- The Resting Mind!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- Morning Mist and Clouds, Ananta Madhavan
- All Equal, A.j. Binash
- Letting Go, Electric Lady
- नोँसोर फैफिनबाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Love Letters on Leaves, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Halved, Raihana Abdul Jabbar