On this Eve of Friendship Day.
Let’s give a name to each other,
Let’s give a hug to each other,
Let’s give a kiss to each other,
On this beautiful eve of friendship day!
Let the hurricane of the world come,
Let the ocean waves reach all the shores high,
Let the sun shine down with its blazing heat,
And let our friendship bear it all with a smile!
Let our friendship abridge all pain.
Let our friendship elevate our strength,
Let our friendship always stand eminent,
Let all the charm of our friendship remains forever!
Winnie Angel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (On this Eve of Friendship Day. by Winnie Angel )
- Building Bricks, Jude Ogunade
- A Hydro Odyssey, Patrick Czyz
- Salvation, Earth And Sadness, Tony Adah
- Perspective, Patrick Czyz
- flesh to flesh, jaquesha webb
- Make it a new day., Patrick Czyz
- A Deadly Romance, Akhtar Jawad
- Tear Stained Haiku, Patrick Czyz
- It Hurts When Your're Letting Go, Marvin Tordillos
- Where Is The Faith Kept, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)