On cloud nine! !
My soul has sung odes
Feet troden routes all snowed.
Some rhymes once encountered
Words misheard, and meaning altered.
Rare tales were between lines
Some scattered tragedies, few sporadic shines.
For indifferent; a paradox, that stays clandestine
For keen; a serendipity leaping to cloud nine.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (On cloud nine! ! by Samima Shah )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Belly Dancer, Diane Wakoski
- nigeria freedom, ademola oluwabusayo
- I Am A Frog, Lilly Emery
- ray of sunshine, ademola oluwabusayo
- what kills you; helps me live, Rodney R. Cooper
- Imagination, Jason J. Yu
- August, Paola Degli Esposti
- Her Beauty., Jason J. Yu
- Nights are cool, hasmukh amathalal
- Shallow Vs. Spiritual, Jason J. Yu