On cloud nine! !
My soul has sung odes
Feet troden routes all snowed.
Some rhymes once encountered
Words misheard, and meaning altered.
Rare tales were between lines
Some scattered tragedies, few sporadic shines.
For indifferent; a paradox, that stays clandestine
For keen; a serendipity leaping to cloud nine.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (On cloud nine! ! by Samima Shah )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- what you do, gajanan mishra
- And get everything, gajanan mishra
- The Workforce, James Tate
- To Join You, Edward Kofi Louis
- The real wasteland, Peter Hall
- Known In This Town, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Veil, Peter Hall
- You Made Me A Fool, Edward Kofi Louis
- Only aim, gajanan mishra
- The Wheelchair Butterfly, James Tate