let me free from this cruel world-
nothing is pure here,
penurity shrinks my soul,
and absurdity befalls vehemently everywhere.
Today, my journey towards unknown destination,
makes me expectant,
and it's a little bit strange.
Tears shedding down from my eyes,
need to mingle with the waves of sea.
It's too hard to say you- Goodbye! ,
but my love - my tears can mingle easily
in this huge deep sea.
Oh, love! !
let me be alone,
and make me free.....
I am on the verge of the boat,
the reminiscence of past
lengthens my thrust;
But these waves are enough
to set back the emptiness.
Oh love! ! ...
BIBHAKAR DUTTA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Oh Love... by BIBHAKAR DUTTA )
- Holding You Tight, Michael McParland
- I'm bored with it all., gulsher JOHN
- A Rich Man, S.R. Riang
- the natural disaster.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Desert Country Ways, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Way To Balance In Life, Margaret Moran
- Choosing Directions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mind's Highway, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- While The World Is Asleep, Kewayne Wadley
- Songs For Harmony By Stephen Gill, Bijay Kant Dubey
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)