let me free from this cruel world-
nothing is pure here,
penurity shrinks my soul,
and absurdity befalls vehemently everywhere.
Today, my journey towards unknown destination,
makes me expectant,
and it's a little bit strange.
Tears shedding down from my eyes,
need to mingle with the waves of sea.
It's too hard to say you- Goodbye! ,
but my love - my tears can mingle easily
in this huge deep sea.
Oh, love! !
let me be alone,
and make me free.....
I am on the verge of the boat,
the reminiscence of past
lengthens my thrust;
But these waves are enough
to set back the emptiness.
Oh love! ! ...
BIBHAKAR DUTTA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Oh Love... by BIBHAKAR DUTTA )
Poem of the Day
- kiss of death, anne adam
- November, Thomas Hood
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Would Live In Your Love, Sara Teasdale
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Flower of Love, Oscar Wilde
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)