let me free from this cruel world-
nothing is pure here,
penurity shrinks my soul,
and absurdity befalls vehemently everywhere.
Today, my journey towards unknown destination,
makes me expectant,
and it's a little bit strange.
Tears shedding down from my eyes,
need to mingle with the waves of sea.
It's too hard to say you- Goodbye! ,
but my love - my tears can mingle easily
in this huge deep sea.
Oh, love! !
let me be alone,
and make me free.....
I am on the verge of the boat,
the reminiscence of past
lengthens my thrust;
But these waves are enough
to set back the emptiness.
Oh love! ! ...
BIBHAKAR DUTTA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Oh Love... by BIBHAKAR DUTTA )
- You're Safe With Me, Michael McParland
- He bought Love, Charles Jagongo
- No veg', george albot
- All a Round, Ima Ryma
- And now, hold my hands O mortal!, Preeth Nambiar
- Kaamnaa (DESIRE), Aftab Alam
- Truth is his name, Aftab Alam
- Train to destiny, Aftab Alam
- The Best Day, Meriam Joseph
- Harken, The Rain comest, Sir Toby Moses
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Soldier, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)