Ode to Myspace: A Place for Friends
Ode to Myspace,
How addicted am I to thee?
You are my only relief from the world you see.
And If you were to ever be
Ctrl+Alt+Del'd from the web
whither shall I be...
On your pages I surf
from dawn until dusk
In love with you? Its true, I must
Your the only place for friends that I will ever trust
Myspace I'm in love with you
whatever shall I do?
LOL I'm such a nerd...
Thank you Myspace! You truly are a lifesaver from boredom...
Chris Hall's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ode to Myspace: A Place for Friends by Chris Hall )
Poem of the Day
- nugget, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- bra maidenform, rwetewrt erwtwer
- healthy back bag, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- rwetewrt erwtwer
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)