Ode to Myspace: A Place for Friends
Ode to Myspace,
How addicted am I to thee?
You are my only relief from the world you see.
And If you were to ever be
Ctrl+Alt+Del'd from the web
whither shall I be...
On your pages I surf
from dawn until dusk
In love with you? Its true, I must
Your the only place for friends that I will ever trust
Myspace I'm in love with you
whatever shall I do?
LOL I'm such a nerd...
Thank you Myspace! You truly are a lifesaver from boredom...
Chris Hall's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ode to Myspace: A Place for Friends by Chris Hall )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Resting Mind!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- Morning Mist and Clouds, Ananta Madhavan
- All Equal, A.j. Binash
- Letting Go, Electric Lady
- नोँसोर फैफिनबाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Love Letters on Leaves, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Halved, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- Gathering Rosebuds, Doyen Lingua
- My Stallion, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- Hooker Nadine Gordimer, Richard Thripp