Ode to Myspace: A Place for Friends
Ode to Myspace,
How addicted am I to thee?
You are my only relief from the world you see.
And If you were to ever be
Ctrl+Alt+Del'd from the web
whither shall I be...
On your pages I surf
from dawn until dusk
In love with you? Its true, I must
Your the only place for friends that I will ever trust
Myspace I'm in love with you
whatever shall I do?
LOL I'm such a nerd...
Thank you Myspace! You truly are a lifesaver from boredom...
Chris Hall's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ode to Myspace: A Place for Friends by Chris Hall )
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Bluebird, Charles Bukowski
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Bright Star, John Keats
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)