Whispers Of Night
October.the time for my mind to wander
and pluck the wilted leaves,
all broken hopes, the deathlike dreams
elegy's icy and foreign streams.
yet my soul is brethered with the pain
as the body's lying in a grave,
the mist is covering my frozen limbs
a child of time, a child of fear!
still, the rust reflects the last beams,
of a sun, long gone..forgotten,
a pale golden disk of cinder's fading
as a final kiss upon exiled lips.
I'm just calling you by name; It's Death!
as you're my one and only lover..
the destruction of my soul, of my faith
October.Time of rain.Time of fate!
there's no turning back when you follow
Death's path on fallow grounds...
if there will be pain, I rather take it now
than live a life kneeled by regret!
what's joined by blood never tears apart
inside motionless rotten flesh,
there's still a heart that beats again
and an oath meant to be kept eternal.
I want to take your hand again, but..wait!
your name is written on a grave..
life perished, and nothing ever resurrects
October! time of rain.Time of Death!
Whispers Of Night's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (October's grave by Whispers Of Night )
- Qytetit tim, skender iljaz braka
- While my eyes delight at you, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI