Wind Wind just you blow,
Like a stream just you flow,
Like a rocket you are so fast,
Like a bomb just you blast.
Wind Wind just you breeze,
Like a freezer just you freeze,
Like an exposure just you detect,
Like a God just you protect.
Wind Wind just your storm,
Like a tornado just your form,
Like a sun just you are dry,
Like a bird just you fly.
Wind Wind just you are brave,
Like a lion in a cave,
Like a mountaineer just you climb,
Like a person helping a blind.
Wind Wind just you amaze,
Like a joke you just craze,
Like a plant in the dump,
Like the air just you pump.
Wind Wind just you blow the tree,
Like from a cage bird you free,
Never mind our blunder,
Because of course we surrender,
Wind Wind you are the freedom,
Like as earth is your kingdom,
Wind Wind you don’t worry,
If you worry, we ask you sorry.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (O' Wind by Avisek Rath )
- Lay Me Down, Myrtle Thomas
- Dessert Deluge ..... [ 'just' DESSERTS,.., Bri Edwards
- Standard asset, gajanan mishra
- AnyThing In ReTurn, Kewayne Wadley
- If all we know is love, Mark Heathcote
- Remove Yourself From Bitterness, Ronell Warren Alman
- Fornicating In The Bowels Of Unswerving .., Captain Cur
- im not okay, Faith Taylors
- The world is like a worm, Mark Heathcote
- Our shared tear, Julie Shirley
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(c. 600 BCE)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1886 - 1967)