Babatunde Olusegun Ajayi
O Holy Success, My Success.
O holy success, my darling success,
Weather indigo or starry, it'll glow,
As fountain vessel of blood
In my sweet faithful heart.
It shall sprung, from East South or
North West I don't have the idea
From Core Cardinal or spinning of axis
But my willing success i foresaw,
As inevitable as Death, my success' veritable,
Irreplaceable, irresistible, unstopably unchangeable,
O my destiny, I an a glorious child
No matter how far the Sky, I'll win
No matter how scary king Pharaoh, I'll rule,
My skin black, my brain pure, my glory shines,
Thou Suns smile, the star applause to the moon
I'm a king, nonnegotiable's my success,
Welcome abode, my success.
Babatunde Olusegun Ajayi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (O Holy Success, My Success. by Babatunde Olusegun Ajayi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- you're tall enough to ride this ride, Mandolyn ...
- Acrostic, Cheryl Griffith
- Heart, Sello Matsepe
- It Feels So Far Away This Evening..., B.. Alexander
- Neophytic Gay-Blade, Richard Thripp
- Rebel, Nassy Fesharaki
- Your Organ Donor Card, Richard Thripp
- Floating Feathers, Ronald Chapman
- I LOOK FOR NEW FACES ابحث عن وجوه جديدة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- First Date (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman