karen sinclair (brighton)
Seated amongst those frivolous daisies creating a chain just for you
As shadows fall from the grandest oak over the freshest dandelion stew
(And I love you)
Read these words real slow with the intention that they are wrote
I love you intensely as I once promised
Have confidence in what you (truly) know
Lost in this pea green soup of tears
Where the rocks they scarred my being
As only the one with the healthiest smile and mind
Smooth green eyes.... are ever seeing
This is not a poem.....
Its merely some words laid down as only i would
But the seas were distant, dreams impossible
My darling..... if only we could
Poet Other Poems
- 70s Kids
- A Mothers Decline.....
- A Pagans Kiss.... Adult Nature
- A Sketchy Process.....Freeing up the spi...
- A Very Angry Fisherman
- A Word.........Moored
- Abortion...... sensitive nature....Butch...
- Absynth Sea.... Warning Not Religious
- Alien Abduction
- Autumns Tease....
- B&Q. The DIY Store.... Toilet Humour.
- Back in the Daze....Chase
- Ballet Shoes and Old Oak Floors
- Bansky Living Artist
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.