You Nembe sea
Who refuse to climb the sea mat.
Do you know the ocean is wide?
and smiles with that living plants
A plant that smiles with snakes,
and fellow males.
Likes a water -grass it stayed
Through the year, it taught an aged grey
You Nembe sea
who refuse to spread your warming hand
, stay aside, it is time to bear.
Ebi Robert's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (NEMBE SEA by Ebi Robert )
- TESTIMONY OF TRUTH, Michael P. Johnson
- Pig Gig - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- Nothing on earth ever hidden, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Sri Sathya Sai Sthuthimala, Subbaraman N V
- WHO'LL TAKE THE MARK?, Michael P. Johnson
- जिउनि दाइरियाव,2011, Ronjoy Brahma
- DESIGNED BY GOD, Subbaraman N V
- I am a spoil, Naveed Khalid
- Nursery rhyme - Dynosaur, S.D. TIWARI
- The darkness, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- November, Thomas Hood
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Innkeeper’s Wife, Clive Sansom
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 January 1903 - 13 March 1976)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)