Nature the Guardian of Earth's Beauty
Nature Nature Nature
The thing that has made every creature.
It’s in the sun in the sky
And not to forget the birds that fly.
Nature is the guardian of Earth’s beauty
& protecting it is our duty.
Nature is the eternal power in the universe
But pollution today is a human curse.
Without nature Earth would be Black & White
How many of us would love such a sight ?
We must get everything going right
It’s a matter that should not be taken light.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nature the Guardian of Earth's Beauty by Prateek Gupta )
- The Obvious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Split-second, Marshall Gass
- Refusing To Wear Masks, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- She- the Lighthouse!, Marshall Gass
- apex, Cee Bea
- Darkness, Kumar Aggarwal
- comets wait for us, because we're sort o.., Mandolyn ...
- Racers, Nassy Fesharaki
- In the memory of Faez, Nassy Fesharaki
- I Turned on the News Today, Vera Sidhwa
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)