Nature the Guardian of Earth's Beauty
Nature Nature Nature
The thing that has made every creature.
It’s in the sun in the sky
And not to forget the birds that fly.
Nature is the guardian of Earth’s beauty
& protecting it is our duty.
Nature is the eternal power in the universe
But pollution today is a human curse.
Without nature Earth would be Black & White
How many of us would love such a sight ?
We must get everything going right
It’s a matter that should not be taken light.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nature the Guardian of Earth's Beauty by Prateek Gupta )
- Erato my Muse of love poetry. (Part 4), Erato
- in vain, Edan Oliver
- life story, Edan Oliver
- unfathomable, Edan Oliver
- Arid Sands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Creating Escapades, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Living In Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Place Of My Own, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Retracing Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Unimpressed Poet, Hebert Logerie
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
Paul Laurence Dunbar
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)