Nature the Guardian of Earth's Beauty
Nature Nature Nature
The thing that has made every creature.
It’s in the sun in the sky
And not to forget the birds that fly.
Nature is the guardian of Earth’s beauty
& protecting it is our duty.
Nature is the eternal power in the universe
But pollution today is a human curse.
Without nature Earth would be Black & White
How many of us would love such a sight ?
We must get everything going right
It’s a matter that should not be taken light.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nature the Guardian of Earth's Beauty by Prateek Gupta )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Poem of the Day
- Love Is Hard, Is It Poetry
- Mulugkhw..., Swrji Basumatary
- Being Entertained By Nature, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- You face odd, hasmukh amathalal
- Patiently Waiting To Take My Own Life, bob saltycat
- Dernier souffle, Lubinda Lubinda
- Onnai, Swrji Basumatary
- Choosing To Be Still, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Awakening from Surgery, Kim Barney
- Flowers Create a Bright World, Rohit Sapra