Nature's Wrath Again!
Oh Lord, why has this happened?
Once again nature’s wrath
Was taken out on the people
So many were in its path.
Everything they own is gone
Just lucky to walk away
They must start all over once again
On this sad unfathomable day.
We wish we could do something
That a new hope could begin
But there will be a ‘next time’
We’ll see nature’s wrath again!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nature's Wrath Again! by Marilyn Lott )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Woman Work, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Peace, Leonard Champlin
- A Spirit Forever Free, Spiritwind Wood
- Mamas Counsel, Adeosun Olamide
- Her Beauty, Spiritwind Wood
- My Quiet Serenity, Spiritwind Wood
- The Road That I Follow, Spiritwind Wood
- The Stalin Epigram, Osip Emilevich Mandelstam
- My Soul, Spiritwind Wood
- Hold On, Spiritwind Wood
- Underwoods: Epigram, Robert Louis Stevenson