Nature's Wrath Again!
Oh Lord, why has this happened?
Once again nature’s wrath
Was taken out on the people
So many were in its path.
Everything they own is gone
Just lucky to walk away
They must start all over once again
On this sad unfathomable day.
We wish we could do something
That a new hope could begin
But there will be a ‘next time’
We’ll see nature’s wrath again!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nature's Wrath Again! by Marilyn Lott )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Daughter, My Daughter, I Know It They.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On A Kiss, Sambanath Denis
- Mechanical Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Life on the edge, Stephen Brian Brady
- The Miracle in a Poem, Sandra Feldman
- Angels Come, Sambanath Denis
- love for jezebel, ademola oluwabusayo
- Process Of Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Growing Older, Kyle Schlicher
- Smoking Euthanasia, Dexsta Ray