Nature & Its Beauty
beauty is nature in all it's glory,
preaching us a lot of story.
fall, winter, summer & spring,
the site of the nature is a beautiful thing.
as the sun sets my heart did rise,
the stars shined within the skies.
my soul glowed as the wind stirred,
my breath caught at a sound of a bear.
little animals moving through in night,
climbing, slithering, roaring in flight.
darkness en wrapped me with a comforting touch,
oh i love this nature so much.
filled with happiness & desperate love,
nature has adorn this beautiful earth.
helping us as a gift of god,
nature provided us love of all sort.
for all it's goodness we have altered it by & by,
so much so that the nature would cry.
it's time for us to pay nature's dew,
not for me & not for you.
just do your bit to regain the beauty of nature,
so let us save this huge creature...!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Nature & Its Beauty by Rajat chandra )
- Haiku- Anchor, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Luna Plena, Mihaela Pirjol
- I Sink Inside You, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Buddy, Francie Lynch
- Love (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- some thing about you, akash mazumdar
- Shanghai breeze (I), Cigeng Zhang
- thinkings, akash mazumdar
- Momentous Days, Francie Lynch
- Haiku- Riddle, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)