Nature & Its Beauty
beauty is nature in all it's glory,
preaching us a lot of story.
fall, winter, summer & spring,
the site of the nature is a beautiful thing.
as the sun sets my heart did rise,
the stars shined within the skies.
my soul glowed as the wind stirred,
my breath caught at a sound of a bear.
little animals moving through in night,
climbing, slithering, roaring in flight.
darkness en wrapped me with a comforting touch,
oh i love this nature so much.
filled with happiness & desperate love,
nature has adorn this beautiful earth.
helping us as a gift of god,
nature provided us love of all sort.
for all it's goodness we have altered it by & by,
so much so that the nature would cry.
it's time for us to pay nature's dew,
not for me & not for you.
just do your bit to regain the beauty of nature,
so let us save this huge creature...!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Nature & Its Beauty by Rajat chandra )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Matilda Who told Lies, and was Burned to.., Hilaire Belloc
- The song of a bird - a translation of a .., Ravikumar C.P.
Poem of the Day
- Rescued, Ima Ryma
- Temptation of Xuanwu Lake, Luo Zhihai
- Ghazal: In Silence, Mimi Khalvati
- Awaiting for March, Rimni chakravarty
- Of Snowdrape On Winterscape..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Made Electric By The Moon, Is It Poetry
- Dawn, Rinzen Norbu
- Season of Laziness, Rimni chakravarty
- There's no tree that won't ever bend, Tanya K.Tuomi
- Dragon is just sleeping, Tanya K.Tuomi