Angel A. Lockwood
Iam a part of nature, and nature is a part of me.
We live together, on this earth in sweet harmony.
Iam a living specimen, just not botany.
Iam a part of nature.
I stand erect as an old oak tree.
I've weathering various storms and showers, some visable to see.
I can sing like bird, and remain on key.
Yet, my life can be as busy as a bee,
collaborating effortlessly, with natures precious melodies.
That is why, Iam a part of nature and nature, is a part of me.
Angel A. Lockwood's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nature by Angel A. Lockwood )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I Had A Dream., richard harris
- Interlude, Sidney Wade
- The Generations Of the Stamped Fools., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Gold, Rimni chakravarty
- Red Tether, Diane Wakoski
- Remember..., Damian Murphy
- Love has power, hasmukh amathalal
- Uneasy Rider, Diane Wakoski
- Perfect, Awkward Reality, Simon Quperlier
- The Photos, Diane Wakoski