Mystery of Sky and Land
Above me, I can see the sky, where all my birds have silver wings, golden wings, silver wings are gift of sky, golden wings are gift of land.
Whose creation are the sky and land? But my powerful mind is much stronger than the creation of sky and land
Do not write a letter mother on the your skin like paper,
Because sky is what your mother gave you before you born in this colorless world.
Your smiles are like stars of sky in the autumn night, the land is kneeling down on the words of my poetry like bone.
I am not doubtful with the long distance of religion and science logic, all’re mingled down as sand and water
I keep silence for a moment, a moment that merely decreasing the spirit that grow in land of Lord Buddha’s early dreams
Flowers can only faced to the eastern sun, and rivers are running down to the ocean of human’s bone and blood
Who heard the voice of an enteral Angle? Who killed the unbearable pain of you and me had deserved? Who? Who?
Every single day had been washed up by the mightiest sun, who is said to be only child of sky and land
The hunter of night was coming toward us like the wizard of ancient days of Greek, idle music of old chapter is closing its
door for moment.
When beauty grows like dimple on girls’ lovely face,
How shall I go through deep of your harvest days?
Kawa Karpo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mystery of Sky and Land by Kawa Karpo )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Roses Are Red Violets Are Blue, Jennifer Alejandra
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Gaining status, Angell Afinowi
- The Freedom I Seek, Douglas ClearyMaxwell
- Stages of life, gajanan mishra
- Remmbering Guernica, John F. McCullagh
- Value, Carolyn Blackmon
- Tagore Song (#9) My freedom exist in da.., Tushar Ray
- What is Courage, Lewis Antonuk
- Full Attention, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Acknowledge What Love has to do with US, michael walkerjohn
- That Thing, Luo Zhihai