Mysterious Aroma Of Images
Life is a mysterious call from nature and place,
Love their lives as far as the ears and eyes;
For truth is beheld by those organs too fair,
Living carries a question of the bold and rare.
About death is a grief of the fellowship and anger,
They defend me when death approaches,
For godly men have striven where an ordinary mortal
Sees his picture, sounds are like their pictures.
My life is destroyed only when the soul has been expert,
Righteous plans solve the riddles of a life in ruins,
Plans are cast aside by the well-made years that are famous,
Like the stars of the television, so polite an aroma of images.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mysterious Aroma Of Images by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Now, D.L. Aceves
- *Jacaranda Bloom, C. P. Sharma
- We are free, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Parasite, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- clueless life..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- An anonymous smile, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Where, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- I don't sleep, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- First Visit to the Old Port, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta