My Sweet Babe
Being in love has got to be
I have to be endlessly in love
I cannot let disappointments take me away from my goal, which is to be a true lover.
Someone, who kept on loving even after endless disappointments
Disappointments will never stop being
Even then a true lover has to continue on loving.
My friend, my lover and my babe, I will never let go of you
As I will do anything within my strength to please your sweet desires of love.
Babe, you will never be alone
I am going to keep you happy by forever reminding that you have a lover in me
Being in love with you, My Sweet Babe is my only true desire.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Sweet Babe by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Copy Paper, Edgar Albert Guest
- Autumn Evenings, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Lost Purse, Edgar Albert Guest
- Mother's Party Dress, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Comedian, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Evening Prayer, Edgar Albert Guest
- Thoughts Of A Father, Edgar Albert Guest
- His Dog, Edgar Albert Guest
- Living Flowers, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Old Timer Pallas'Cat - Lincoln Park .., Ima Ryma