A Poet Who Loves To Sing ....AlvesHolmes (Baltimore, Maryland)
My Red Poem (written with my pink pen)
Here I write a red poem,
Sophie Tucker red,
'The last of the red hot mama's red'
It is a hard Tap Dancing Red,
St. Valentine's red...
Cinnamon Apple scented red...
Georgio sweet smelling red,
Victoria Secret Red
Morning sunrise red,
Red Hot lipstick red
The blush on your cheeks red,
Happy Go Lucky Red,
Written with my flaming Pink Craylo Pen
On this October day...
Oh you kid!
12: 36 a.m.
Oh, That Poet Who Loves.....
Poet Other Poems
- ! 104 Haiku Mother with Ducklings
- # 12 Haiku Baby - Baby - Baby
- # 62 Haiku Winter Night
- # 79 Haiku Water Fall Concert
- # 86 Haiku Snow Bound Solitude
- #100 Haiku Hitch Hiker
- #108 Haiku 'Within Us'
- #11 Haiku Spring Is Here (3)
- #11 Haiku Spring Is Here (2)
- #110 Haiku The Smile Of Summer
- #111 Haiku The Heart Cannot Be Silence...
- #113 Haiku In Search of Peace
- #114 Haiku Hues of Autumn
- #127 Haiku Jeweled Butterfly
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.