my heart and my soul
my soul is so sad because of a woman, my soul is so sad it can not be consoled.my heart is so sad even more than my soul, my heart told my soul you will be happy one day and my soul told my heart you will love once again my heart and my soul may someday be right but my heart and my soul are still loney tonight
sheilisa brown's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (my heart and my soul by sheilisa brown )
- My Lover`s Lips Are Honey, Luis Estable
- when i inhaled you..., Mandolyn ...
- The Dance Of Death, Luis Estable
- language is not so much anymore, Mandolyn ...
- A Crazy Noisy Bird, Wasim Akram
- ZZ The Many Ways Soldiers Die, Saiom Shriver
- Lately, Dominique Lamboy
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS كلماتي و كلماتها, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver