I consist of sensitivity throughout my life.
I’m a fragile glass that can easily be broken.
I’m the one that hides behind her smile, and remain her problems hidden.
I have lost and not gained.
I just have one wish and that wish would be to have an everlasting fairytale
I want to be swept off my feet by my prince charming
I want to always have a true smile on my face
For someone to gaze into my eyes and notice my happiness glowing
I just want someone to be there for me and to not leave
I want someone that I know will be here for eternity and not leave me through any misunderstanding.
I want to rest my head on my pillow at night with the satisfaction of knowing I have him when I wake up.
The guarantee of having someone you love by your side is all that I want in this moment.
All I want is “him”
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My desire by Noemi Fernandez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Spoiler, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Wide Outdoors, Edgar Albert Guest
- Old Mister Laughter, Edgar Albert Guest
- Ode to Evil, Sourabh Mishra
- The Lucky Man, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Toast For Josie, Kuda Bondamakara
- Harvest of Harms, Madrason writer
- The Song Of The Builder, Edgar Albert Guest
- When The Minister Calls, Edgar Albert Guest
- My hero(Bob Dylan), Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken