I consist of sensitivity throughout my life.
I’m a fragile glass that can easily be broken.
I’m the one that hides behind her smile, and remain her problems hidden.
I have lost and not gained.
I just have one wish and that wish would be to have an everlasting fairytale
I want to be swept off my feet by my prince charming
I want to always have a true smile on my face
For someone to gaze into my eyes and notice my happiness glowing
I just want someone to be there for me and to not leave
I want someone that I know will be here for eternity and not leave me through any misunderstanding.
I want to rest my head on my pillow at night with the satisfaction of knowing I have him when I wake up.
The guarantee of having someone you love by your side is all that I want in this moment.
All I want is “him”
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My desire by Noemi Fernandez )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Beautiful Angel Who Endlessly Glows, Rohit Sapra
- On The Clock, Nika McGuin
- Forever Broken, Kelly Shanks
- Smeared in blood … 1712-14, saadat tahir
- tanka 3, oskar hansen
- I Am Nobody, Michael McParland
- Luggage, Kirsty Higginson
- There Is No Place For True Contributor, Pijush Biswas
- Bachchon ka ghar बच्चों का घर, S.D. TIWARI
- Goodnight Prayer(For You), Michael McParland