I consist of sensitivity throughout my life.
I’m a fragile glass that can easily be broken.
I’m the one that hides behind her smile, and remain her problems hidden.
I have lost and not gained.
I just have one wish and that wish would be to have an everlasting fairytale
I want to be swept off my feet by my prince charming
I want to always have a true smile on my face
For someone to gaze into my eyes and notice my happiness glowing
I just want someone to be there for me and to not leave
I want someone that I know will be here for eternity and not leave me through any misunderstanding.
I want to rest my head on my pillow at night with the satisfaction of knowing I have him when I wake up.
The guarantee of having someone you love by your side is all that I want in this moment.
All I want is “him”
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My desire by Noemi Fernandez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Restoration, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Lovely Fact, Naveed Akram
- Road to Black, Amateur Vagabond
- Her Unconditional Beauty, Mpho Tsakata
- Lead Me Into Light, Valerie Dohren
- Nature Is Full Of Cuts, Is It Poetry
- A SAD STORY IN A POEM قصة حزينة في قصيدة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Prospects For Peace, Denys E. W. Jones
- I am the Zee, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Daisies, Mark Heathcote