I consist of sensitivity throughout my life.
I’m a fragile glass that can easily be broken.
I’m the one that hides behind her smile, and remain her problems hidden.
I have lost and not gained.
I just have one wish and that wish would be to have an everlasting fairytale
I want to be swept off my feet by my prince charming
I want to always have a true smile on my face
For someone to gaze into my eyes and notice my happiness glowing
I just want someone to be there for me and to not leave
I want someone that I know will be here for eternity and not leave me through any misunderstanding.
I want to rest my head on my pillow at night with the satisfaction of knowing I have him when I wake up.
The guarantee of having someone you love by your side is all that I want in this moment.
All I want is “him”
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My desire by Noemi Fernandez )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Essence of world peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- love heals, Hyeladai kwapaya
- Republic day, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Heart of a Broken Hearted Girl, Serenity Anderson
- PH: Life: Black On White, Brian Johnston
- Experiencing Peace, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Have you lost your ways?, gajanan mishra
- Whose Fault is This?, Luo Zhihai
- Vibrations Of Spirituality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- RAFA, douglas scotney