Muffins To Eat
Eat a muffin, place a cake for breakfast,
And chew on that methane for instance;
A monthly monitoring service is needed,
Moisture devastates the loyal offering.
Pitch darkness summoned me after losing me,
Sacrifice the reverence of a life and existence.
May the buds of dearness stay,
Might the mighty arrows be displayed.
I covet the disorder of ages and lives,
And muffins of cakes bleed dry.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Muffins To Eat by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- WE RIDE NORTH, AWAKEN!, Hibah Shabkhez
- I am the paradise, gajanan mishra
- Non-Belief and Nothing, douglas scotney
- Is poem everything?, gajanan mishra
- Universal Creed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Chalo na phir shuruyaat krte hai, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Kaise mai ye likh deta hoon! !, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Final Frontier, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Doors Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reproductions Through Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak