Amino acids are taken for the solution to building your protein,
Then muscles come for the clear few?
No! This silvery tentacle moves like an arrow of joy,
Like the bolt from thunderous Thor,
Or the mistake of Lucifer.
Why does he show his army of hatred?
You are an ingot of blood and boiling fluid,
Lesser devils concentrate and dive,
Forming one bloody artery,
Forcing one bleeding vein,
To see the banjo of the snowy Alps.
Although the bellowing of pains is exact,
I see him aglow, watching you still when young.
The old wheels are rivers of mud now that you have gone,
So do not be like morose beings of mud.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mud Being by Naveed Akram )
- It is all true, gajanan mishra
- Poet Persona and YOU, which is which?, Mr. Nobody
- Saturated, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I would never hurt you, The Princess is
- One Mode of Mortal Devotion, William Park
- Glow worm, Mark Heathcote
- FOOT STEPS, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The Highest Human Virtue Surprisingly Is.., Mr. Nobody
- Time Marches on, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Our First Day, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow