Amino acids are taken for the solution to building your protein,
Then muscles come for the clear few?
No! This silvery tentacle moves like an arrow of joy,
Like the bolt from thunderous Thor,
Or the mistake of Lucifer.
Why does he show his army of hatred?
You are an ingot of blood and boiling fluid,
Lesser devils concentrate and dive,
Forming one bloody artery,
Forcing one bleeding vein,
To see the banjo of the snowy Alps.
Although the bellowing of pains is exact,
I see him aglow, watching you still when young.
The old wheels are rivers of mud now that you have gone,
So do not be like morose beings of mud.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mud Being by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- आंनि देरा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Oh Israel, Michael Shutt
- Paper publisher, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- We Lost Our Run, Rites Ghosh
- Left are the words unspoken, Aditi Khandelwal
- Poetry, Tony Adah
- For Carl Harrison (My Life Long Friend), Dave Alan Walker
- Hyenas And Vultures, John Ugolo Umah
- Again After Hundred Years, Ruma Chaudhuri
- The Box Of Life, John Ugolo Umah