Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
Moving Out Today?
the house is getting
more and more
the space is getting
I pray for you :)
out of it getting
out of it :)
oh my god? ? ?
done! ! !
clutter clutter clutter
every time a cabinet...
filling empty spaces
clogging up empty spaces
erasing erasing beautiful empty spaces...
trapped behind cabinet
under behind all furniture
is dirty disgusting dust
dirty disgusting dust
hiding hiding behind furniture
begs begs please no spring cleaning...
danger danger danger! ! !
nine ten years living
in the same house...
means clutter clutter
filling filling filling
in the whole house? ? ?
the more space
filling filling filling
filling till overflowing
filling with possessions...
bloody dust traps
trapping dust dirty things
shinny new possessions
waiting in shop shinny purchases
waiting destined to be new dust traps...
now when I see new things
with sparkling advertisements
I see selves flooded overflowing
with more more more things! ! !
potential new purchases dirty things! ! !
filling up my freedom mind spaces! ! !
each innocent outing
beware each innocent outing
risks more trap peril purchasing...
objects seen desired objects
eye candy colourful pleasing objects
are thumb hitchhiking seeking stray homes...
oh you soliciting hooker objects
forever seeking thumbed make out free rides
turning tricks in purchase possession make out rooms...
soliciting soliciting soliciting
seeking stake out customer free range homes
jail bait jail break rare escaping object sentences...
multiple innocent outings
each time we walk out household doors
risks more accumulation accumulation purchases...
oh for those innocent youth days
when we traveled light pack on backs
light on our backs all our world possessions...
freedom in our minds
journeys to new experiences
all the world new waiting open spaces...
Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Complete version of the split images 'House Getting More Roomy', 'Clutter Clutter Clutter', 'Dust Hiding Hiding', 'Shinny New Possessions', 'Trap Peril Purchasing', 'Eye Candy Colourful Pleasing Objects' and 'Accumulation Accumulation Purchases' by Terence George Craddock
Copyright © Miroslava Odalovic and Terence George Craddock
Comments about this poem (Moving Out Today? by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) )
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.49, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.48, Monk E. Biz
- Pysch essay 1, imani halley
- Recollections, SALINI NAIR
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.47, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.46, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.45, Monk E. Biz
- A Poets View Of Modern Life, Yohan Confectioner
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.44, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.43, Monk E. Biz
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns