Mother, I'm Sorry
Mother, I'm sorry,
I'm sorry for the things I do.
I'm sorry for making you blue.
I'm sorry that I make you cry.
I'm sorry that I lie.
But most of all I'm sorry,
That I'm not actually sorry about EVERYTHING.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mother, I'm Sorry by Ashley Z. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sorry I came but I must come, Victor Cruickshank
- Accepting You, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- No Survivors, Victor Cruickshank
- Accumulation Of Essence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When, Victor Cruickshank
- Growth and Change, Victor Cruickshank
- A Class to Remember, Victor Cruickshank
- Dedication, Victor Cruickshank
- On his greatness, Laxman Rao
- Frankenstein, Victor Cruickshank