Dr John Celes
Most Holy God!
Most holy God! O God of holiness!
Fountain of love and infinite mercy!
O God who loves the state of sinlessness!
Help me obey your Commandments Holy.
Many a time, Lord, I had gone astray
From your meadow by sin, into the vale
Of darkness, dangers, disgrace, disarray;
From ruin of my soul, you kept me hale.
Fill up, this vessel Lord with grace to brim,
And let your tenets help it overflow;
With all my heart, I wish to follow Him –
To whom I surrender my heart and bow!
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Most Holy God! by Dr John Celes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heal the Mind oh Healer, Pintu Mahakul
- Where Are You?, angela mann
- letting moments turn to hours, Manonton Dalan
- i can't help it but smile too, Manonton Dalan
- Learning Essence Of A Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak