Sacred - every penny tiz
To government that loves to spend,
Cuz spending is gov's fav'rite biz.
Who knows how all this binge will end?
To make a penny, gov pays twice
As much as the penny is worth.
For gov, nothing's too high a price.
Lincoln's head must think, 'What on Earth! '
More employment at higher wage,
Gov's gonna solve this, doncha know!
Pennies made in this machine age.
Hire unemployed instead - hello!
Gov is gonna spend on to bliss.
A penny for your thoughts on this.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (More Penniesless by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I cannot Forget You, tallulah montegue
- Haiku: Gravity Too, Brian Johnston
- Little Secret, Edgard Canales P
- Ebola, Is It Poetry
- Last Journey, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cat Nap..., Denis Martindale
- Blasphemy Is Light Which Beacons The Pat.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Tall One, tallulah montegue
- to be continued..., Mandolyn ...
- A song of a real dream!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL