Monk E. Biz
Morals And Rules Are For Slaves
Commandments are for slaves, ETHICS are for free men.
Is it ever 'right' to take a head, maybe?
Is it ever 'right' to take a lady?
Are there not always exceptions?
So there will always be insurrections!
Live from the heart with a drop of mind,
There you will find 'ethics' to be mined.
What is 'right' comes from the heart and the head,
whether on the battlefield of life,
or in the bed.
(of course just snuggling)
Monk E. Biz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Morals And Rules Are For Slaves by Monk E. Biz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- How Suicide Works 3, C Jay Caputo
- Under The Moonlit Nights, I Think of Kis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Poet Is A Liar, A Great Liar, You Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Poet, Chris Newton
- Insomnia, petra pen
- "The Rest of My Life.", Aaron Waingrow
- La forme a conséquence, douglas scotney
- How Suicide Works 2, C Jay Caputo
- Eid Mubarak, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- My Feet, Randy McClave