Mr. Nobody Nothing
Morals And Rules Are For Slaves
Commandments are for slaves, ETHICS are for free men.
Is it ever 'right' to take a head, maybe?
Is it ever 'right' to take a lady?
Are there not always exceptions?
So there will always be insurrections!
Live from the heart with a drop of mind,
There you will find 'ethics' to be mined.
What is 'right' comes from the heart and the head,
whether on the battlefield of life,
or in the bed.
(of course just snuggling)
Mr. Nobody Nothing's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Morals And Rules Are For Slaves by Mr. Nobody Nothing )
Did you read them?
- Good deed, Suresh Dogra
- Problems, maria sudibyo
- Free!, maria sudibyo
- Angst, maria sudibyo
- OTP (One True Pairing), maria sudibyo
- Lost, zheung kyuhkoh
- Fall down, lonely, zheung kyuhkoh
- Mission: Fission Or Fusion, Aftab Alam
- My broken heart Transcends, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Red face, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)