Moonlight On Wet Leaves
Moonlight on wet leaves
Makes them quiver in the still night,
Its mark of passionate love it leaves
And takes a hurried flight.
Still and forlorn they wilt
Dry and lifeless in painful separation,
Memories of love enjoyed to the hilt
Awaiting next celebration.
Vinod Sharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Moonlight On Wet Leaves by Vinod Sharma )
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla