Mixed Signals and Signs
Life is pain
Pain is death.
Once your hurt theres really no recovery.
You say your not...
I believe you are...
I wish i knew the truth...
I wish i understood you more...
All i want is for the pain to go away...
All i know is that the pain is here to stay...
Hurt me more...
Leave me bruises...
I love you!
Your engraved into my heart...
I see you
i stop in the shadows...
It hurts like hell
I guess i need the wall...
To stop myself from getting hurt...
Justine Matako's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mixed Signals and Signs by Justine Matako )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- State Of Terror, Naveed Akram
- صرخة ألم, Sossi Khachadourian
- chibok girls, ademola oluwabusayo
- Inaudible Words, Naveed Akram
- Russell's Loss, Paul Hartal
- Truth Lies - Kid's Stuff -howtobuilddefe.., sEaN nOrTh
- The Man I Met, Buxton Shippy
- The Penance Of Unguarded Selfishness., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Plants Hurt, Naveed Akram
- My love for my birth land, binod bastola