Mixed Signals and Signs
Life is pain
Pain is death.
Once your hurt theres really no recovery.
You say your not...
I believe you are...
I wish i knew the truth...
I wish i understood you more...
All i want is for the pain to go away...
All i know is that the pain is here to stay...
Hurt me more...
Leave me bruises...
I love you!
Your engraved into my heart...
I see you
i stop in the shadows...
It hurts like hell
I guess i need the wall...
To stop myself from getting hurt...
Justine Matako's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mixed Signals and Signs by Justine Matako )
- The Fleeting Repeating Bubble Divine, Kaleb Falin
- Faith Is Our Refuge, Tom Zart
- Haiku 'Grace', miken newman
- The Preaching Of The Cross, Tom Zart
- Hanging By A Thread, Dexsta Ray
- Vampire Talk, Bruce Larkin
- Learning, Loving, Working, Teaching & Pp.., Tom Zart
- A Monster's Mom Says Good Night, Bruce Larkin
- Quick To Scream Your Failures But They M.., Dexsta Ray
- Foul Fowl~, Nika McGuin
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)