I see you
You see me
We hit it off like 1..2..3!
We love each other
No one understands.
We're ment to be
and no one knows...
I see you irritated,
I see you pissed..
Most times your not yourself.
Your better than anyone else.
Ill keep your heart safe and sound..
With every step i take.
I'd do anything to make you laugh and smile!
Justine Matako's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Disastrous Love by Justine Matako )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- To an Athlete Dying Young, Alfred Edward Housman
- Your Laughter, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- A Dream Of Death, Luo Zhihai
- Why Life?, Sandra Feldman
- Adrenaline, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- What was this feeling?, Sergio Jaime
- MERI PRAKRATI, Gunjan Panchal
- There Are So Many Things I Can Still Do, Shalom Freedman
- Heedless, Jubril Balogun
- Missing You, Michael P. McParland
- Against my empty soul, Bee Kilpatrick
- Which One Do I Choose?, Julie Johnson