I see you
You see me
We hit it off like 1..2..3!
We love each other
No one understands.
We're ment to be
and no one knows...
I see you irritated,
I see you pissed..
Most times your not yourself.
Your better than anyone else.
Ill keep your heart safe and sound..
With every step i take.
I'd do anything to make you laugh and smile!
Justine Matako's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Disastrous Love by Justine Matako )
- Lately, Dominique Lamboy
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS كلماتي و كلماتها, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes