I see you
You see me
We hit it off like 1..2..3!
We love each other
No one understands.
We're ment to be
and no one knows...
I see you irritated,
I see you pissed..
Most times your not yourself.
Your better than anyone else.
Ill keep your heart safe and sound..
With every step i take.
I'd do anything to make you laugh and smile!
Justine Matako's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Disastrous Love by Justine Matako )
- Three Small Fancies, Ananta Madhavan
- Sips through lips, Aftab Alam
- The Mature Woman 2, Tex T Sarnie
- Invitation for Re - Opening Ceremony!, sisirachandra vaduge
- Unbarreled Gun, Edwin Cordero
- Thread of thought, Roann Mendriq
- Baking Bread, Roann Mendriq
- Completion, White Lily
- Tears, Michael McParland
- Spin of a coin, Tribhawan Kaul
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(6 January 1878 – 22 July 1967)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)