I see you
You see me
We hit it off like 1..2..3!
We love each other
No one understands.
We're ment to be
and no one knows...
I see you irritated,
I see you pissed..
Most times your not yourself.
Your better than anyone else.
Ill keep your heart safe and sound..
With every step i take.
I'd do anything to make you laugh and smile!
Justine Matako's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Disastrous Love by Justine Matako )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- All Equal, A.j. Binash
- Letting Go, Electric Lady
- नोँसोर फैफिनबाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Love Letters on Leaves, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Halved, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- Gathering Rosebuds, Doyen Lingua
- My Stallion, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- Hooker Nadine Gordimer, Richard Thripp
- swallow, mina lotfi
- hey ass-wipe, i love you, Mandolyn ...