It is nothing else,
But mistakes that make us learn
a beautiful ballad of life,
Though this heart laments,
Perhaps for the time being gone,
the pain whirls out soon,
It doesn't stay long.
And then our heart again waits,
For a beautiful spring,
To come out with it's sighs and mummers,
And a more beautiful ballad of life
all over again.
Piyush Dey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mistakes by Piyush Dey )
Did you read them?
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla