I miss you.
My hero from a time
You were needed.
The hero that saved me from the tower,
That held me captive.
I still have that first kiss that I promised to you,
Find me if you want that first kiss,
Because I need you
The hero that saved me from my dragon guarded castle.
The one I fell in love with many years ago.
my hero I miss you truly I do.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Miss You! by Victoria King )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Smell the RosesT, Bill Cantrell
- I Invited You To Visit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A New Freedom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bluened Tones, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Thirst, Aufie Zophy
- Enchanting Essence And Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Much more, Aufie Zophy
- Awaiting Universe Claims A Seconds Thought, Terence G. Craddock
- Crying Sun, Bill Cantrell
- Opening Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak