I miss you.
My hero from a time
You were needed.
The hero that saved me from the tower,
That held me captive.
I still have that first kiss that I promised to you,
Find me if you want that first kiss,
Because I need you
The hero that saved me from my dragon guarded castle.
The one I fell in love with many years ago.
my hero I miss you truly I do.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Miss You! by Victoria King )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wolf in the Heart, mazHur Butt
- I burped after I wrote this, Jena Crowe
- REMOVE Jefferson Carter, Richard Thripp
- Damned if I do damned if you don't, Mark Heathcote
- Black Gloves, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Even though late, hasmukh amathalal
- What a curtain Bisbee has, Amy Michelle Mosier
- The Shockers, Sandra Feldman
- Rather than talking to walls, Amy Michelle Mosier
- July 11,1991, Amy Michelle Mosier