Miles of running
Quarter mile of running
Visions seen of finishing from the beginning
Conquering miles of running
Half mile of running
Easier now controlled breathing is how I plan to accomplish miles of running
Three quarters of a mile of miles of running
Heart rate races steady the pace is new heads to front, rear, back and side of me
Got my own race within these miles of running
One mile down, I'm done.
I did not say miles of running all today.
Did you misconstrue the statement I made about miles of running.
Just looking around while running, there is a lot to do.
I have better things to do than miles of running.
The nerve of you, thinking miles of running is a preferred thing to do all in one day.
Timothy Branch's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Miles of running by Timothy Branch )
- Kiss Me, Adriana Avilaa
- She Knew it was Irrational, Jacqueline Nash
- .....? ...? ..... Traveling To Meet A Mi.., Is It Poetry
- pass the offering plate, Mandolyn ...
- If Your Reflection Could Kill, Russell Nero
- The blues, blaz zigon
- Feminine Beauty, chanchal gupta
- Alone again, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- [Challenge] Entrees for September (Disqu.., Brian Johnston
- Indulgences, Jayatissa Liyanage
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)