Timothy Branch Poems
- Will Which one prevails Heads or tails Mine or His His ...
- Pen Point Pens pen concealed, unspoken things. Pens reveals ...
- Foolish Fun Its alright to have fun but don't let fun have ...
- Say Nothing Out Loud Without saying, when abbreviated it's ...
- Fashion Sense Without fads, would you have style? Some become...
As a young student words were intriguing. I'd study them and learn them to compete in spelling bee competitions. I then discovered the joy of writing rhythmic prose and sentences in patterns like other poems that others wrote. But then I began to write my own as I experienced things, people, and places. I now write with hopes to fulfill the need of that one reader in search of what I write. I ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Timothy Branch
Which one prevails
Heads or tails
Mine or His
Fail to obey,
Each day the length of life shortens
The time between now and then moves from right to left
Closer now to your last breath
Disobey, pay today.
Is it this will or that will?
Which will will rule your day?