Timothy Branch Poems
- Foolish Fun Its alright to have fun but don't let fun have ...
- Say Nothing Out Loud Without saying, when abbreviated it's ...
- Fashion Sense Without fads, would you have style? Some become...
- Wind Of The End Blows by but at a stand still Wind rustle ...
- Promises Of The Other Side
As a young student words were intriguing. I'd study them and learn them to compete in spelling bee competitions. I then discovered the joy of writing rhythmic prose and sentences in patterns like other poems that others wrote. But then I began to write my own as I experienced things, people, and places. I now write with hopes to fulfill the need of that one reader in search of what I write. I ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Timothy Branch
Pay attention when inspiration comes. Complaints turned to gains when the revelation comes from inspiration. Creativity lifts one beyond what they did not beforehand see. Creativity awaits both you and me. Look, listen, feel, heed and see what comes from inspiration.Read the full of Creativity