Merciful God For The Poor Or For The Rich
So precious that the King of Kings will pay you a royal visit.
Afterwards, your life will be changed forever like mine
Even your standard of living or your surroundings, your problems still exist
But His grace and love will make earth your lovely home
Shared by you and Him,
You will never be alone, again.
Seek and you shall find,
All I ask is
That you give it a try.
Don Nguyen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Merciful God For The Poor Or For The Rich by Don Nguyen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hues of Green, Joy Cordwell
- FOR ALL BELIEVERS, Tom Zart
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Comet, Naveed Khalid
- Jumbled Sewing Basket, Green And White W.., mary douglas
- Hospitality (Section 9 of Thirukural), rajendran muthiah