Men Do Not Know How To Love
Men do not know how to love,
Cause they are burning in stupid desires.
Their touches are always too rough,
Their hormones are always on fire.
They don’t know how to respect
Women’s delicate sensitive pride.
It is sex what they always expect
And they don’t even try this to hide.
They behave like insensible monkeys
When they’re willing their wish to express,
After that like indifferent donkeys
They forget our love and carress.
Their minds are really crippled
Always need some kind of translation.
All they need is to suck pair of nipples
Thus they fall into happy sedation.
Tanya Ivanova's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Men Do Not Know How To Love by Tanya Ivanova )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Science Vs Spirituality, Tushar Ray
- Everlasting silence, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- all the sun does is stare at my faults, Mandolyn ...
- If I seem, Rodney R. Cooper
- Mojo, Morgan Michaels
- The Tiny Beauty, Zoila T. Flores
- Christmas Tree Ornaments, Frank Avon
- Wasted Words, Kela LewisMorin
- the lights are still up, Bull Hawking
- Unclassified, Kela LewisMorin