Men Do Not Know How To Love
Men do not know how to love,
Cause they are burning in stupid desires.
Their touches are always too rough,
Their hormones are always on fire.
They don’t know how to respect
Women’s delicate sensitive pride.
It is sex what they always expect
And they don’t even try this to hide.
They behave like insensible monkeys
When they’re willing their wish to express,
After that like indifferent donkeys
They forget our love and carress.
Their minds are really crippled
Always need some kind of translation.
All they need is to suck pair of nipples
Thus they fall into happy sedation.
Tanya Ivanova's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Men Do Not Know How To Love by Tanya Ivanova )
- My Worst Fear, Wallis minten
- On another earth, Gert Strydom
- Air of Blue Sky Keeps Me Alive, Rohit Sapra
- Maternity, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Crematorium, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- unheard pleas, cheynne dries
- The Mild Tiger Among Wild Men, rajendran muthiah
- dont take your life, cheynne dries
- My Life, M.J Donnchadh
- The Living Mirror, Jessica Gabanyic
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Barbie Doll, Marge Piercy
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)