Men Do Not Know How To Love
Men do not know how to love,
Cause they are burning in stupid desires.
Their touches are always too rough,
Their hormones are always on fire.
They don’t know how to respect
Women’s delicate sensitive pride.
It is sex what they always expect
And they don’t even try this to hide.
They behave like insensible monkeys
When they’re willing their wish to express,
After that like indifferent donkeys
They forget our love and carress.
Their minds are really crippled
Always need some kind of translation.
All they need is to suck pair of nipples
Thus they fall into happy sedation.
Tanya Ivanova's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Men Do Not Know How To Love by Tanya Ivanova )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- I See The Ground, Naveed Akram
- Tears And Smiles..., Khairul Ahsan
- Prefix: Finding The Measure, Robert Kelly
- EbOnY fL0wEr$ - Scene From Ivory Towers, sEaN nOrTh
- hEY....u sPeLLed - No Sign Of Blunt Force, sEaN nOrTh
- Why Did You Say That, Jeri Martindale
- They are men too, Sayeed Abubakar
- A Little Christmas, Jack Spurlock
- A pet poem., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Portal, David Harris