Men Do Not Know How To Love
Men do not know how to love,
Cause they are burning in stupid desires.
Their touches are always too rough,
Their hormones are always on fire.
They don’t know how to respect
Women’s delicate sensitive pride.
It is sex what they always expect
And they don’t even try this to hide.
They behave like insensible monkeys
When they’re willing their wish to express,
After that like indifferent donkeys
They forget our love and carress.
Their minds are really crippled
Always need some kind of translation.
All they need is to suck pair of nipples
Thus they fall into happy sedation.
Tanya Ivanova's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Men Do Not Know How To Love by Tanya Ivanova )
- There, Barbara Dixion
- Humpty-Dumpty, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Of Life Is Change, Is It Poetry
- Chicken Burger, Angela Wybrow
- Take me home, Barbara Dixion
- How...?, Ginny Gibbs
- gustakhi karke ched gyin uski aankhein, Yashvardhan Goel
- mukda, Yashvardhan Goel
- No More Yelling, Michael McParland
- The Wilderness We Abandon, Robert Rorabeck
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)