Darkness detects in your face,
have you done anything wrong?
is there anything faulty in your love?
now, you are drowning slowly into a desert.
Look at the sky,
I sometimes surrender my ruthless past,
and feel the blooming, sweet,
and youthful nature.
Please don't allow the overwhelming grief,
don't faint in sorrows,
just a little moment of joy
scrapes such bloomer a lot.
Let the past live in its past,
just allow the ruth to come in your soul.
Say good bye to melancholia,
go and please don't come again you, the past, the harmful melancholia.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Melancholia by BIBHAKAR DUTTA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ah! Little Woodlouse - Are You Unreal?, Brian P FitzGerald
- You Will Always Learn, Naveed Akram
- What can I do, gajanan mishra
- Salvation, Uttam Biswas
- Morning Prayer, Brian P FitzGerald
- Ghost And..., John Ugolo Umah
- Mendel Anxiety, RISHAD MKPNR
- Beauty Falls..., John Ugolo Umah
- Flooded street, gajanan mishra
- Cloud Maker, Pradip Chattopadhyay