Darkness detects in your face,
have you done anything wrong?
is there anything faulty in your love?
now, you are drowning slowly into a desert.
Look at the sky,
I sometimes surrender my ruthless past,
and feel the blooming, sweet,
and youthful nature.
Please don't allow the overwhelming grief,
don't faint in sorrows,
just a little moment of joy
scrapes such bloomer a lot.
Let the past live in its past,
just allow the ruth to come in your soul.
Say good bye to melancholia,
go and please don't come again you, the past, the harmful melancholia.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Melancholia by BIBHAKAR DUTTA )
- Lagos, Henry Isiekwe
- Black as the rainbow…, DEEP DARK SOUL POET
- Nightmare, Donal Mahoney
- Feel as force, hasmukh amathalal
- Lost Children, Isabella Signa
- Pastor Homer Toots His Horn, Donal Mahoney
- Seconds In Prison, Naveed Akram
- The Light Brigade Charge, John F. McCullagh
- Farewell Forever, Sacha Hayes O'Grady
- Orphans, Nassy Fesharaki
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- India - The Plethora of Natural Beauties, Raja Basu
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)