Shalom Freedman (Troy New York)
Mediocrity Clutters The World
I am taking up space-
The better quality of others
Would have more room without me-
Perhaps it is better that I not write at all
I am vain and continue despite the evidence-
What difference does it make
Since no one pays attention anyway?
Mediocrity in my case means
I do not even clutter the world-
No space taken
I exist for myself
And no one else-
Please do not let this poem
Take up too much of your time.
Poet Other Poems
- 18 Definitions Of A Short Poem
- 18 Definitions Of Poetry
- A Day Is Ending and Nothing Has Been Don...
- A Day Is Gone
- A Day Without Poetry
- A Day Without Poetry/Is A Lost Day
- A Few Kind Words
- A Friend Is Gone (For Alex Auswaks)
- A Grandchild Gives New Hope In Life
- A Great And Unusual Happiness
- A Great Man Died
- A Lesson From Sam Berns Of Blessed Memor...
- A Life Is Lived The Way It Is Lived
- A Little Poem/ At Heart A Home
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.