Filippo Stella (Trieste)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Yesterday I was taking a look to the 'new poems' page on PoemHunter. My God! There were about 50 poems of the same person published the same day! So I imagined if she/he was thinking to be a McDonald's subsidiary, ready to fill the World with his/her quick available production. But it is just my point of view! I just prefer one plate, maybe good, than 100 plates, maybe not good.
Comments about this poem (McPoem's by Filippo Stella )
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner