Narayan Chandra Samal
Marriage means garage of independence.
Marriage means the end of romance.
Marriage means starting of a new life.
Marriage means taking the responsibility of wife.
Marriage means carrying of responsibility.
Marriage means the life of reality.
Marriage means the knot of love & joy.
Marriage means living the life in proper way.
Marriage means adjustment with the life.
Marriage means acceptance of your wife.
Marriage means respect for each other.
Marriage means living the life together.
Marriage means understanding each other.
Marriage means love & care for each other.
Marriage means getting closer & closer.
Marriage means fulfilling & satisfying each other.
Marriage is the bed of roses, enjoy it.
Marriage is the home of happiness, encash it.
Narayan Chandra Samal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MARRIAGE by Narayan Chandra Samal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blackness, Michael McParland
- Better, Michael McParland
- God is so much greater than circumstances!, Shaila Touchton
- Blowing Time, John Ugolo Umah
- Beautiful Days, Michael McParland
- Beating, Michael McParland
- Barren, Michael McParland
- My Own, John Ugolo Umah
- I Draw Life, John Ugolo Umah
- The Journey..., John Ugolo Umah